News Ticker
  • Welcome to Qwitter
  • Qwitter gives you a place to land when you leave Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
  • Let people find you again, and where to post

Hello, I am Muhammad Abdullah. I am 47 years old an I am very fluent in Arabian and English, and know a little of Spanish. I have graduated from the University of Baghdad and have lived in Mosul all my life. But on October 16th, 2016, my life had been turned around by an assault led by the evil Iraq, who are also backed by the capitalist scum America. Since then, I have participated in multiple spy espionage missions for the Islamic State since 2017 and I am happy to say, I have never been caught. 

As you may already know, I said the United States are a selfish capitalist scum country, with trillions of dollars to use on themselves. I've known that the entirety of the USA has been an avid Islamic hater since it's creation.

So here I am, what am I doing? Fucking your mom. You capitalist pieces of shit. Convert to the beloved and only, the Islamic religion and we will grant you protection, and safety in the oasis of Iraq, our very own. Just email me [email protected]