News Ticker
  • Welcome to Qwitter
  • Qwitter gives you a place to land when you leave Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
  • Let people find you again, and where to post
  • How self defense is deprived of the most important people of America.

Hello everyone, my name is BBC ENJOYER and I'm going to go over the most important issue in America. 

Prison is an important and integral part of the criminal justice system in every country, especially America. Prisoners are very important to our Country too. If no prisoners existed, then jails would have a 100% decrease in inmates. In 2018, state prisons reported 4,135 deaths in their prisons, and more than 3 prisoners are killed each year, due to the inability to defend themselves against others. If every prisoner could have access to firearms and other weapons, then the mortality rate in prisons would change dramatically.

Then again, I think I have a better idea.

I think that we should abolish every rule in the country. No more rules, laws, constitutions, regulations, and guidelines. 101% Anarchy. If all laws were to be abolished, there would be a 100% decrease in illegal activity. Joe Biden would also no longer be president, and he would no longer illegally touch people.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this

-BBC ENJOYER

p.s. Let's go Brandon!!!!!!!!!!